Welcome to Reef Conservation’s annual newsletter!
We are doing things a little bit differently this year as we have recorded insights from our Research Project Leaders and Educators on their projects and programmes. COVID 19 has certainly brought its challenges, but we are proud of all we have been able to achieve to support communities and coastal and marine conservation during this time. Hope you will enjoy reviewing our work and achievements.
Happy reading! The Reef Conservation Team.
LINK TO THE PDF VERSION OF OUR NEWSLETTER:
Newsletter Reef Conservation – Editio December 2021
LINK TO VIDEO NEWS INSIGHTS FROM RESEARCH AND EDUCATION TEAM LEADERS:
- SOS Mangrove and Unlock Nature:
- National Crown of Thorns (COTs) project:
- Voluntary Marine Conservation Area (VMCA) project:
- Eco-Schools programme and PAREO :
- Young Reporters for the Environment (YRE) programme :
- Bislamer Educational Mobile Unit :